Our team of highly skilled engineers provide a diverse set of competences that enables us to provide turnkey solutions to our customers in the following areas;
- Automated robot cells (single & multi)
- Automated line facilities
- Manual facility re-tools for model year changes
- Tooling design and fabrication
- Control system programming
- Facility & process optimization for volume increases & cycle time reduction
- Productivity projects for overhead reduction, including automation of manual operations and line balancing
- Facility re-layout and relocations to achieve space generation, ergonomic and efficiency improvements
- Modifications to controls and automation
- Mains services installations
- Mechanical & Electrical Installation
- Mechanical decommission & removal
- Large scale strip out
- Project Management
- Engineering Support
- Build Support
iRob started out as a pure robot and PLC programming resource but quickly identified a gap in the market for an all-in-one solution for complete systems to be designed, built and commissioned.
Only 2 years after commencing trading, we had introduced an in-house team for electrical design and panel build capacity alongside a mechanical division to provide a complete in-house turnkey solution for our clients.
iRob have been supplying innovative automotive engineering solutions to leading manufacturers since 1999 and have developed strong working relationships with all of our customers with a clear vision on Quality, Delivery & Timing.
Customer Focused Organisation
Client satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, we go above and beyond to satisfy customer deliverables.
Our team works closely with all clients to ensure that requirements are always fulfilled. Repeat business from our customer portfolio is a measure of that focus and success.
All of our staff are trained and experienced, when working on customer sites, we will adhere to all the relevant health & safety or security policies that you have in place at all times.
Quality Control & Service
We have stringent quality control procedures and strive to exceed our customer’s expectations by providing consistent first class customer service and satisfaction. We are committed to continued development of our services and all our staff are trained to provide the very best levels of customer service and to adhere to company policies and procedures when working on site.
The repeat business and ongoing relationships we have developed with our enviable customer base, including some of the world’s largest and most prestigious organisations.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are committed to minimising the effect our operations have on the environment, from operating the most economical vehicles possible down to working towards a paperless office. We have comprehensive policies and procedures in place and constantly strive to improve wherever possible.
iRob is an ethical, organised & focused organisation with our customer’s and wider community’s needs at the heart of everything we do.